OT: Last day 24 hours on earth before you die, What would you do game!

Undecisive

Rules are simple,

Post your response, You have 24 hours left on the earth before you die(no way to stop dying) what would you do for those last 24 hours?

Start posting!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would start screwing anything that walked within 3 feet of me... anything!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Z1107

1. Punch a nun.
2. Rob a bank
3. Wipe out a street gang
4. Tell a random child Santa doesn't exist.
5. Grudge fuck the ex's sister
6. Shit on a police cruisers hood
7. Give my guns to disgruntled vets
8. Take the subie on the most epic police chase until I die.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would spend it with all you and my family. You people helped me make a dream come true, and without your support I couldn't do IGOTASTi.com. :thumbsup:

STimedic

Tell all of my command to eat that Airborne dick, shit on my MEDO's desk and set it on fire, do donuts in the parking lot at work and enjoy a fun day with my wimmens/dogs. I'd take my wife out to the best place in town for dinner and rack up a bill on my card, cause if I die it all gets paid off regardless, so fuck it. To end the day, I'll tuck my girls into bed and kiss them goodnight one last time and get into bed, have sex one last time with the wife and fall asleep/die holding her in my arms. That's how I'd spend it.

I'm out like a boner in sweatpants, need some sleep....

bugeye_fever

I'd say load up the wife and the .45. Grab my "end of world contingency bottle" of JW Blue. Go to Raleigh and steal something worth more than 100k. Probably a new ZR1, race the setting sun back home to Missouri. See the fam and drink the scotch.

Casper86

kill and torture every member of the Phelps /followers, steal an AMG 63 black edition, obtain alot of good yayo, load up the CD changer with good techno ,snort away, and blast down the highway at intense speeds till either my heart explodes or I crash.