Belgian STi

Highlander395

Hi guys,

I'm David aka Highlander, and i've recently bought a MY03 STi. I live across the ocean in a small town called Aalst, in a small country named Belgium :)
Ever since I saw the first GT-T's here I knew I had to have a Subaru on the porch. So, after having driven a peugeot 206 and a peugeot 207, I found the time was right to get me a Subaru.
Since in Belgium the STi's are quite rare, my search brought me to the UK. So, since first of may I own a WR Blue RHD WRX STi Prodrive. :cool:

Here she is:
DSC_00151600px.jpg

DSC_00381600px.jpg

DSC_01081600px.jpg

DSC_01021600px.jpg

DSC_0090crop1600px.jpg

DSC_01131600px.jpg

DSC08250Small.jpg

It has some modifications on it, but more specs later :) I'll open a topic in the other section of the forum :)

Sorry for my messy english, but i'm dutch :p

Highlander out!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: my friend. Glad you could join the team and I love your STi. I want the your type UK badge. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very clean car!

Welcome to the site! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

gratefullife

Nice car! I'd definitely be interested in those further specs of the prodrive/uk version. I'll tell you though, I'm kinda jealous of you being able to have had a 206 and 207. I loved those little cars when I lived in Italy. You, my friend, have great taste in cars. Welcome to the forum.

Paul.c

welcome to the site. That is a beautiful car.

Super Randomness: My dog is a Brussels Griffon but he's not from Belgium, he's from Texas.

Highlander395

Thx guys!! I hope to learn a lot about STi's in here :)

As for my previous cars (since they weren't available in US of A)
This was my 206:
meg42.jpg

high2w.jpg

And this was my 207 Le Mans Edition (177bhp):
snc11957.jpg

smallj.jpg

New project topic will be made in a few days (with lots of pics :p )

@ Paul.c: Your dog's origin lays in Belgium ;) It's a breed named after the city of their origin :)

Last edited:

STimedic

Those were the only Peugeots that stayed running. I remember a neighbor that had an older Peugeot from when they were actually sold here, and it was down more than it was up. Welcome and nice Type UK. If I ever make it to the UK, I'm finding a either a P1 or a Litchfield, cost be damned.