Small 2007 STI Limited Edition #499 teaser

C NO EVO

Thanks ben! Bragg, yesterday I got stage 2 at spec ops... straight pipe exhaust, megan catless dp, k&n intake with a cobb stage 2 tune.. Needing a protune pretty badly

Last edited:

C NO EVO

the video was shot in pittsboro :).. Ben, my dad has the 2011 and we're thinking about doing the autocross event up in Sanford, it would be both of ours first time... So we'll probably suck majorly but practice makes perfect... Are you any good at tuning? I've go the streettuner accessport thing.. Right now I'm just running the Cobb Stage 2 tune

Undecisive

The only people who tune in town are Spec Ops and Epic. No one else has the skills (or licensing) to do a pro tune.

Vermont

Dude I love that exhaust/Lack of exhaust...... I love the sound of the crackles and snaps...... Makes me wish I had not bought a $1400 Borla.....

Z1107

trust me vermont there are days i wish i had that 1400 exhaust and not straight pipes. but it does sound oh so sweet!

Vermont

trust me vermont there are days i wish i had that 1400 exhaust and not straight pipes. but it does sound oh so sweet!

Don't get me wrong I love my Borla. It is just at heart I am a Ricer and love VTA BOV's, Ghetto straight pipes and the lot...... Heck I would Rice out my STI if I wasn't so obsessive compulsive about the car. Hell I only drive it once a week or so. Rest of the time it just sits in the garage....

C NO EVO

Yeah I love straight pipes only one subies, that's why I got one.. Your borla was 1400, mine was 180 and terrifies anything and everything on the road :).. Thanks for the compliments, Vermont, you could get a cut out?

Z1107

Yup, 195 for my pipes and when I pulled out of the shop my buddy was behind me in his saleen and he couldn't even hear his car. So I added an HKS can.

Vermont

Yeah I love straight pipes only one subies, that's why I got one.. Your borla was 1400, mine was 180 and terrifies anything and everything on the road :).. Thanks for the compliments, Vermont, you could get a cut out?

O I have a cut of sorts..... My external waste gate dumps to atmosphere..... So when I go WOT it is rather loud.... a few weeks ago I was driving over to parents house. They live in a development so as I was driving down one of the bigger roads I shifted down and went WOT right next to a guy on a bicycle. Poor bastard freeked out and fell off his bike :D. It is moments like that is why I love having my EWG with a dump tube..... :tard: