Hello

Renegade

Hello, name is Rob and I own a WRSTi. Here are a few pictures of my ride.

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

DSC_0858.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The car is looking good man! Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

Check out the members journals and feel free to start your own!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. What year is your STi?

Undecisive

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out the Tech threads for some useful info (feel free to post your own as well!), If you want to relax and have some fun then head on over to the Off Topic forums for some games and discussions (sti vs evo is a favorite!)

Also, I love your car. I want it to have babies so I can have my own!

You should start a journal when you get some free time, including all of the work you've done to her. I know more than a few of us would be interested in reading it.

Renegade

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out the Tech threads for some useful info (feel free to post your own as well!), If you want to relax and have some fun then head on over to the Off Topic forums for some games and discussions (sti vs evo is a favorite!)

Also, I love your car. I want it to have babies so I can have my own!

You should start a journal when you get some free time, including all of the work you've done to her. I know more than a few of us would be interested in reading it.

Also I wish I would have had a good story about building this car only I didn't build it. I bought it from Harvey (TheBoostCreep) a local tuner who built most of this as well as Troy from Subaperformance. 2 great tuners/builders I will post my story copy and paste from the other forums I'm on as well.