04 STi Here from Washington

04ssti

Hello all. I'm Travis. I'm 20yo and I bought my car a little over a year ago. It's an 04 JBP heavily modded. I was referred to this forum by George. I am also on iwsti and heard good things about this site so I wanted to join.

I bought the car with all the mods done to it already. Sounds risky, but I took all the precautions. The guy had ALL the invoices for all the parts and labor, and it was shop built. About $30k in parts and labor, bought the car for $18k with 28k miles and 12k less on the motor. I would've like to have done all the upgrading myself, or at least go though in buying stuff to upgrade, but I COULD NOT pass it up! He took very good care of it, never saw a winter, and never tracked it.

Mods:
Garrett gt35r kit

Cosworth heads, intake, cams
CP Pistons
Cosworth bearings
Blow Thru MAF
PE 850cc Injectors
You get the picture ;)

I had a 95 Chevy s10 before this car. MAJOR upgrade!! It used to scare me every time I drove it for the first month. I was building a turbo v8 for the s10. I love my STi!!!

First and third picture is before I removed the lip and replaced the grill back to stock.

IMG_5126[1].jpgIMG_5074.jpgIMG_5124[2].jpgIMG_46291.jpgIMG_4200.jpg

Z1107

The more time you spend on here youll notice that we become pretty tight knit so we are on here alot chatting and playing around on the OT section. Youll have many more greetings within the hour. We like to make people feel welcome.

04ssti

No one can resist a built STI..... Welcome to the board man.

I know! I asked the owner why hes selling it so cheap. He said he wants to get out of the fast car scene before he gets into trouble. I asked him what car hes going to buy with the money he gets from selling the STi, he said a Jeep Cherokee srt8.... He also was loaded for cash.
Speaking of getting in trouble, I'm young, and the only trouble I have been in with this car is with exhaust and going 15 over, I'm a good boy :) I pay $130 a month for insurance :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend. You need to park your STi in the garage. 04 FTW!

04ssti

Hi and welcome to the site! I'm from Federal Way!

Nice, we will have to meet sometime!

As for the garage comment, I wish I could. But I live in an apartment, there is only covered parking where I live. I have found out how soft the paint is as well...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey I see you made it here and glad you came. I love the car! it is nice to actually see what i am helping to tune! Very aggressive.

Well enjoy the site and we welcome you. You never have to feel intimidated with this place. We treat everyone as equals. So check out the members journals and feel free to start your own!

Undecisive

Welcome to the forums,

What JJ meant by the Garage comment was we have a garage section here on the forums, where you can show of your car. The button is right next to the forum button at the top of the page.

Feel free to head over to the members journal section and start a journal on this lovely 04. Also, the Off topic area is where we have all of our fun, Evo v STI discussions, forum games, etc.

Make yourself at home and welcome to the team!

04ssti

Welcome to the forums,

What JJ meant by the Garage comment was we have a garage section here on the forums, where you can show of your car. The button is right next to the forum button at the top of the page.

Feel free to head over to the members journal section and start a journal on this lovely 04. Also, the Off topic area is where we have all of our fun, Evo v STI discussions, forum games, etc.

Make yourself at home and welcome to the team!

Oh lol, way off. Thanks! I sure will make a journal sometime soon.