08 STI

11bnuffy

My name is Navarro and currently stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas.
I own an WRB 08 STI and current mods are just Stage 2 (catless) with intake silencer removed and K&N drop in filter. Pics will be posted soon but for now I have my vids on youtube. Ill post them on here on this thread in a few min.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad you could join us. How did you hear about us if I may ask?

Undecisive

Welcome to forums, that's a nice ride you have there sir!

Feel free to check out the Off Topic forum for some discussions and forum games! If you have any tech questions, feel free to ask them in the tech forum and you should get a pretty good response pretty fast. Most of the people on here are very knowledgable in every aspect of the car. Also, It woild be awesome if you can make a journal when you get the time to share pics, videos, and details about the car and what you plan to do next. I know all of us would love to read about it.

Also, there is the 1st Annual igotasti.com meet in NC on sep30th-oct2nd. Details are listed in the Events section.

Thanks for being a part of the team!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Greetings! And if you don't mind me being forward - do you own an AP? I also have an '08 GR, and I'm looking for a couple of tables that I'm trying to identify / reverse engineer in opensource. Don't ask.

Welcome, great crowd here.

11bnuffy

Greetings! And if you don't mind me being forward - do you own an AP? I also have an '08 GR, and I'm looking for a couple of tables that I'm trying to identify / reverse engineer in opensource. Don't ask.

Welcome, great crowd here.

yes I do own an AP.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
yes I do own an AP.
With the mods, I figured as much (we don't really get AP's on my side of the world, mostly opensource here).

If it's not an imposition, could you post or PM me a screen shot of the following tables? Well, and if there are other fuel overrun tables (these are the one that Holy told me about, but he's running an '06)

Overrun fuel cut counter threshold rpm range
Overrun fueling resume rpm threshold
Overrun initial enrichment
Overrun initial enrichment activation max rpm delta

Thanks man, appreciated.

11bnuffy