New to Forum

Ground_Zro

Hello everyone,
A buddy of mine showed me this site so i registed and just want to say hi. I am the proud owner of a 04 STI and soon to be a proud owner of a 11 STI Limited (should have been this week, but the people shipping to the dealership is slow). I have driven STI's since 07 and loved every min of it. I just returned from Belgium were i was stationed for 3 years - Autobahn is great to say the least :D I am now in NC.

Well I just wanted to say hi.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! You better post some pics of them rides! Glad you found us! Enjoy the site.

Ground_Zro

Well my 04 STI is on a boat from Belgium and the 11 STI i will hopefully have by the end of next week ... Should have been here already though :(

STimedic

Hi Max! Edwin, he's stationed at Bragg with us.....atleast for now. And he lives like 4mins from Gino, he just doesn't know it yet. He's an old friend of mine from my days at Ft. Hood.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi Max! Edwin, he's stationed at Bragg with us.....atleast for now. And he lives like 4mins from Gino, he just doesn't know it yet. He's an old friend of mine from my days at Ft. Hood.

Oh he is gonna fit in just fine with us. :thumbsup:

STimedic

If I remember correctly, the 04 is appropriately modded, it'll be when he starts on the '11........bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaa.......

Ground_Zro

Thanks everyone for the welcome, about mods ... It will be a min but i will be setting my new car up just like all my old cars ;)