Hey guys, fellow turbo gearhead and photographer here

Just posting up on here saying hello.

Little about me:

I have a 95 Eagle Talon drag (street) car I've had since 2000 in college. Currently it makes just about 800whp when on nitrous and last year clicked off my first single digit passes at Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

Untitled_Panorama1-2.jpg

Anyway, I'm on here because I do photography on the side and recently started setting up photo shoots with people. I usually shoot in HDR or hybrid HDR style photography because that is what a lot of people like to see these days it's "different".

Here are a few of what I've done so far, mostly Mustangs as they seem to like photos of their cars. I'd love to shoot an STI or 2 so if anyone is interested in something like what you see below feel free to contact me at info@guywithcamerapgh.com. I tend to not just do the typical "point and shoot" style photography but more on the surreal and processed images.

Here are a few examples of what I've done recently:

303248_170355833045387_162732073807763_358105_1891619002_n.jpg

307368_170355589712078_162732073807763_358104_915002803_n.jpg

313624_165795956834708_162732073807763_344779_6132719_n.jpg

The website isn't up yet but it exists www.GuyWithCameraPGH.com and you can check out my photo galleries at www.GuyWithCameraPGH.com/facebook

So Hello everyone!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Kurt! I got some big plans for you and I. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Kurt I'm thinking a fall theme. Got any ideas?

I've been wanting to shoot somewhere on a leaf covered section of road in a "tunnel" of trees. I have a few areas like that up this way it's just a matter of not missing this time of year again like I did last year.

Z1107

Hello and welcome. Good to see a photography guy here to teach some of us to shoot some good pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I've been wanting to shoot somewhere on a leaf covered section of road in a "tunnel" of trees. I have a few areas like that up this way it's just a matter of not missing this time of year again like I did last year.

Well lets not do that and plan something.

You're actually closer to me than you think if you're in Butler. I'm out towards K-town around Slate Lick. A Lot of great roads between here and there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How far am I from you?

Paul.c

welcome, those pics look great. And by the way the only way you can get good pics of JJs car is you make sure he is no where near it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
welcome, those pics look great. And by the way the only way you can get good pics of JJs car is you make sure he is no where near it.

Shut up Paul, lol. Dam your avatar is small. You need a new one :tard:

Sounds good to me. Evenings and weekends I'm free, I'll keep an eye out for the leaves to fall. Might have to do some cruising through the back streets of butler for some good places to shoot too.

If by non-typical DSM guy you mean I hang out with old heads at the track and dont"t pop my hood so I don't have to hear every punk kid tell me "their cousin knows a guy who has 1u26161526261hp one" yeah :)