True noob question

Anyone tell me how to upoload a profile pic, I cant find an option in edit profile. I would like to get my car pic as my prof pic so lame not having a pic :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do you mean avatar?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you see our premium memberships yet? That shows you all we have offer. There is 3 different levels and each one opens different site options. Sponsor is the highest and unlocks it all. Plus you get a free t-shirt and sticker. :)

I havent, I will have to check it out. Ill end up getting it soon or later, My car is breaking sadly : / after that i will have to def check it out tho.

Just took a look at it, thats a great deal def. I have been wanting a sticker but idk if i would be able to put it on my car because its not an STI : / 45 a year is really good ill have to do that

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well other people put them on their cars to show support, and they don't have an STi. :)

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They are for anywhere you want them. They are 9x1. I also have windshield banners.

UndrWrldAssasin

So just to make sure I'm getting this right... To upload a profile picture or any picture at tha you have to pay for a membership correct?