Finally my introduction ;) (Girl from the South)

STiKAt

HELLO! I'm Kat short for (Katharina) Liked this from FB and.finally decided to join this forum. I am part of many other forums, some of which I have not had a good past with so hopefully everyone here is more active and nice. :)

(Excuse the bad typing I'm on my Droid, Ill correct anything and add LOTS of pics when I get home on my Mac)

Well like I mentioned I have tried other forum for ad.long as.I have had my car 4+ years. I have a.blue 2006 STi and the poor thing had been through a lot.
Just learn from your mistakes! I come from an all Subaru family so of course I had to keep a tradition.
Few things about the blue thing;
Pink powder coated stock wheels (been like this for about 2 years time for a change)
FP 20g
Open source tune
750cc injectors
Turboback exhaust
Perrin cold air
Nothing special for now but lots in store for the future.

Little about me, I'm half German born and raised there. Came to the states young though. I'm an establishing Photographer which is my dream. I groom dogs for now and am part of a very active Pit Bull rescue. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad you could join us. You will find out we are a no drama forum and everyone is equal here. Glad your here. Please enjoy the site. :)

ZachTTLM

Welcome! You will find this site to be much better due to the well maintained and tight ship that JJ runs! Enjoy ;)

Paul.c

Welcome, check out the ladies room for female only (plus mods), for a hump free zone. And yes pictures would really help.

jswansti

Welcome! I bet the pics of your car are pretty sweet since you're a photographer, can't wait to see em!

STiKAt

Pics

IMG_6280.jpgIMG_6359.jpgIMG_6343.jpgIMG_5474.jpgstisplatter.jpg
Ok some pics, I just took some today actually that I am working on now. I need to take more pics of my car I have more olds one when I still had the gold bbs's.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome. I love the blue and hot pink wheels. If you make a garage I will blast your ride to everyone.