Hello from CNY 2011 SWP Sedan

Shortshift24

Hey all! My name is Shelly, I'm from Marcellus NY, and I'm the proud owner of Delilah a 2011 SWP STi. Definatly didnt expect to get this car as soon as I did but sometimes you can't turn down too good to be true offers. But long story short, I got my STi for $1k more than my WRX limited. I was able to transfer most of the aftermarket stuff (sold the Cobb sr intake to a buddy who wanted it much more than I needed it).

Right now she's Cobb stg 2 with Invidia turbo-back. Tinted and thru the black STi badge on. Coilovers an powder coating the wheels black over the winter.
2f3e80db.jpg

0d5d5c8a.jpg

9b0de150.jpg

Here are the last 2 scoobs: an 04 WRX with vf34 and supporting mods and 11 WRX Cobb stg2
e5cf554a.jpg

Mostly stick to autox ... I've had the most luck with the 11 WRX with star specs for rubber the stock tires for the STi are GARBAGE compared to my beloved star specs. I've dragged the WRXs but the 04 wa fastest w 12.8 @ 105 mph... Tuned at efi logics by al back in the day.

Can't wait to get into the site and check it out but figured I'd introduce myself before I went rummaging ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Glad you could join us. I added you to the ladies room. If you need anything please let me or the mods know. The team will be by to say hi. You have a sexy STi. :rockon:

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the site! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

ZachTTLM

Welcome! Very nice to see the continous subaru love! Also an auto x driver that is a big plus! Enjoy the site I am sure you will find alot of great features here and meet even better people than you could imagine. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Nice cars!