Rally Team from New York

driveclimbslide

Hi everyone,

My name is Sam Albert and I am the team driver for Revolutionary Sports Team driving an open class 2004 Subaru STi. We're active in NASA Rallysport where we just finished 4th overall in the Atlantic Rally Cup, Rally America, and CARS (Canada) rally. We have a Facebook page up and running at www.facebook.com/revolutionarysports if you want to check it out and get the latest updates. I also just started a video blog on our Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/RSTeamFilms. The first episode is listed below but we a have number of vids up including a series of driving tips on dirt. Aside from rally I am really big into mountaineering and alpine skiing. We'll be racing at Rally of the Tall Pines in Bancroft, Ontario on November 26th so wish us luck!

6200499662_21897ded1d_z_d.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow it is an honor to have you here! :tup: Looking forward to your future posts!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! It wouold actually be really cool if you would start a garage as well :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad you could join us. 04 FTW!

driveclimbslide

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Next video should be a race recap of Tall Pines with some action footage. Hope to see you all around the forum.