Motorcycles

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have an obsession, I'm not afraid to admit it anymore.

Here is a perfect example of the bike I plan on putting together in the next year or so.

http://www.xs650chopper.com/2010/11/pandemonium-custom-choppers-ya-mama/

xs650-chop-YA-MAMA-1-587x592.jpg

So sweet!

I may not do an xs650 but I will be building a skinny tire clip on handle bar chopper/bobber. no doubt.

I need to snap some pics of Abby and I's bikes. They are fun. Abby's Harley has more cc's then her Yaris!! :lol:

EDIT: It cost more too....hahaha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
no bikers? wtf!? serious?

Paul.c

I have been wanting to build a bike for a long time now. I love classic triumphs and cafe racers. I would also love to build a bobber. Someday I will build one.
48be3df5-60b0-2c7a.jpg

48be3df5-60b9-2672.jpg

48be3df5-60c3-505d.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jason isn't that the raptor?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's it, lol T-Rex FTW!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I need to snap some pics of my 2010 Wide Glide and the Fiancee's 2009 Street Bob.

They Dynas are the best handling harleys, I've got some pretty serious plans for the wide glide once I get some throw away $$. Some Ohlins front forks and adjustable rear shocks, dual disc front brakes, new triple tree to fix some of the Harley geometry issues.

Once I get a garage i'll pick up a Yamaha or Honda and hardtail it, slap on an R6 front end and be done. :lol:

I'm really itching to go riding, I'm going to move my car so I can ride to work tomorrow. :D :banana:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
found some snap shots on my phone.

Abby's Bike, this is exactly how it was sitting at the dealer. I was doing my paper work on my bike and she wouldn't get off, luckily the STI's paid off or I'd have a problem. :lol:

Black rocker covers, black mirrors, black hand controls the rest is stock 2009 Street bob. I really like the pewter primary on the 09 SBs.
482ba168.jpg

My 2010 Dyna Wide Glide
Power: Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered (in black), Screaming Eagle stage 1 air cleaner (stock cover), Screaming Eagle Tuner.
Other: Black Fwd controls, Black Mirrors, Black hand controls
The rest is stock for now.
3f9ef924.jpg

Chillin. :D

55f13e4d.jpg
This is how they park, two in front of the Yaris. :lol:

91822b2f.jpg

Abby's bike currently has a Garage Leathers Dyna Big Bag w/ Latch on the left side. It's sweet. :D