Sup!?

PlanB

Hey :tard:

Found the site out from the one and only CRZTRBO.

Thought Id drop by. 17 year old from Canada :tup:

Here some pics of her.
2011-09-30%u00252B15.13.47.jpg
CameraZOOM-20111103144655.jpg
2011-09-14%u00252B14.28.40.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-11-05%u00252B07.56.06.jpg
    2011-11-05%u00252B07.56.06.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend! Glad you could finally join us. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome my friend! Glade you could join...

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

John

First off - WELCOME!

Now I must ask....how are you 17 years old with an STI??? You are by far the youngest person I've come across with an STI.

And what happened to PlanA??? lol

PlanB

First off - WELCOME!

Now I must ask....how are you 17 years old with an STI??? You are by far the youngest person I've come across with an STI.

And what happened to PlanA??? lol

Plan A didn't go as planned :p

Well my parents said They would be getting a car for me for entering university and finishing high school. Any car up to $12 000 Car costed $22 000 I paid the other half and taken a small loan (3k) from my parents. I had some choices,

But ultimately I figured, a well maintained STI will last me longer. Then a $10 000, BMW, Honda, Audi, etc As those are usually way old or have insanely high milage. And Most likely have to pick up another car maybe after college/University.

Giving a 17 year old a car with 300HP and 300Ft/tq with awd is scary. Considering I only really gotten my license this summer :shock: More TQ then a lot of cars out there(Porsche Boxster an example) I've done everything a 17 year old want to do in a high performance car. Lol. Safely off road of course. I don't have money for another car and I would slowly rott inside if I totaled this car.

Heading to track days next summer. Can't wait. Saving for the mod, (Suspension, Engine) Stock exhaust will have to do for a bit. Plus I have to drove my parents in it. Don't need them telling me its a loud car haha.

There is a local here that's 16 with a sti lol.

I'm going to 18 in least then 10 days.

@Defined Performance

Hell of a car for any age :p

Last edited:

John

Can your parents give me $12,000 for a car too??? lol jk

Not a bad deal. My parents never bought me a car.... You're lucky

PlanB

Can your parents give me $12,000 for a car too??? lol jk

Not a bad deal. My parents never bought me a car.... You're lucky

Lol. I hate public transport soo much that my parents got sick of hearing it. It's under there name.. So If i do anything stupid. They can take it away just as fast lol.

SSJBaku

i remember when i was 17 i had my 91 Eclipse GSX, definitely not as good as an STI but i know how fun it is congrats nice looking car