just showin up, GA STI

SSJBaku

hey im brad, i've been on iwsti and nasioc a while, im in the army, ive had my 04 STI for 3 years now and loving everyday of it. Started off in 02 modifying 1st Gen DSM's and in 08 decided it was time to move to a more reliable car, the sti. Feel free to ask me any questions
brad

225407_1864158398402_1074255516_32016354_7398424_n.jpg37807_1458597579635_1074255516_31303775_5297877_n.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad you could join us.

SSJBaku

yeah someone actually invited me a while ago, can't remember who it was it was probably you on facebook haha, finally had surgery hence sitting around no work and got the facebook invite to the club so it just made sense right

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
yeah someone actually invited me a while ago, can't remember who it was it was probably you on facebook haha, finally had surgery hence sitting around no work and got the facebook invite to the club so it just made sense right

Awesome. We have a great community here with no drama. :)

SSJBaku

Awesome. We have a great community here with no drama. :)
great im definitely tired of the your question is stupid, i know way more than you, im better than you, and will always be better than you so just don't say anything and well be cool on another thread your posting on

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That don't happen here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy the site! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

SSJBaku

power
APS 65mm CAI
APS Inlet
APS DR725 Front Mount
APS 50/50 BPV

ported intake manifold

ported tgv's
ported throttle body
Walbro Fuel Pump
Grimmspeed 3 Port Boost Solenoid
Invidia Divorced Downpipe (catless)
Invidia G200 Catback Exhaust
Gt Spec UEL Header/up pipe

tial 44mm external wastegate

to go on
SMC Meth Kit
APS Fuel Rails

Suspension/Handling
Clutch Masters FX400 4 Puck Clutch Kit
Clutch Masters Lightweight Flywheel
Techna-Fit Stainless Steel Clutch Line
Kartboy 6SPD Shifter Bushings
Kartboy Rear Shifter Bushing
Kartboy Rear Differential Bushings
Kartboy Transmission Mount Bushings
Turn In Concepts Differential Mount Bushings
Ingalls PowerStick Pitch Mount
Torque Solutions Driveshaft Mount Bushings
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
Whiteline Subframe Lockdown Bolts
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
Perrin 25mm Adjustable Front Sway bar
Perrin 25mm Adjustable Rear Sway bar
Perrin STOUT Sway bar Mount
Whiteline Front HD Alloy End links
Whiteline Rear HD Alloy End links
Cusco Aluminum Front Strut Tower Bar
Cusco Aluminum Rear Strut Tower Bar
M4iF Fender Braces
Whiteline Roll Center Adjuster Kit

jswansti

Welcome! Awesome ride :) you still rocking the stock turbo? Or maybe i just missed it in your awesome list of mods ha.

SSJBaku

yeah still rocking it, got the foundation laid and found out me and the wife are expecting number 2 lil one this spring, so maybe idk here in the next few months trying to see if i can lay down some sort of stock turbo record on pump gas, then get my meth tuned in

Paul.c

You don't know how happy it makes me to see a larger suspension list than power list. Good work, and welcome to the best forums on teh interwebz!

SSJBaku

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if the Subaru's engine will be more reliable than your 4g63 but the rest of the car will. :tup:

yeah the engine was about the only reliable thing on my previous dsm's, broken axles, drive shaft, transfer, rear diff....yeah i loved them but it was time to go with a more reliable build, possibly in the next few years i will get back into them for a drag car

AWDcane

welcome, nice APS intercooler wish I would have went with APS instead of perrin:oops:. What turbo set-up are you running

SSJBaku

still running stock turbo, i have been indecisive, finally got my mind made up so now just have to get the funds together