Hello fellow Subers!!!

LikaGhst

Just figured i'd introduce myself the name is Rob I'm 22, 23 on Thanksgiving. I live in Pennsylvania I drive a built 2006 STi and I absolutely love it and smoking exotic lambo's etc etc ; ))

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice! glad to see you here and enjoy your stay!

You got pics?

LikaGhst

nateandi.jpg
[/IMG]
My AW STi on the left and friends AW WRX on the right

stipicture3.jpg
[/IMG]
Blurriest photo ever... taken from my phone...

stipicture2.jpg
[/IMG]
Ass shot

newerstipicture.jpg
[/IMG]
Nice clear side view

Built 2006 STi pushing 426awhp with a safe tune/463awhp with an agressive tune no more than 21PSI on 93oct. Perrin rotated GT35r by Garrett

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now you need a new avatar!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The forum is free but there is the different levels. There is $15, $25, and $40. Here is the link again if you need it. http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?273-Premium-Memberships&p=3024#post3024 Trust me if you support us it is well worth it's cause! Your also close to me and can be apart of the team. All monies received go back into running the forums and give aways and contest monthly. If you look at the names on the bottom of the page free members are in white and different levels you get different color names. You need to join, you will like it:)

LikaGhst

I'll do it at some point this month inbetween jobs and gas got a lot more expensive so money is tight but later this month i'll be set!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Not a problem! Thanks for joining anyways and posting!