Canada in da house!

Subaru_booSTIn

So its about time I got signed up here.

Hey guys, names connor. And as the title states I'm from Canada, Lloydminster Alberta if you wanna get fancy. How many guys are from Canada on here? Anyone from WSC?

Anyways, that being said I'll go ahead with my intro.

Little bit of history. I used to drive trucks and loved those cool looking cars with bird catchers and ironing boards. Also known as subaru's. One day I got sick of trucks breaking down(yes I drove fords) and went truck shoping... Anyways in short I went to rally subaru in Edmonton. Test drove a 2011 sti and was sold. Picked up my first Subie in aug. A purdy 2011 wrb sti sedan. Now with fresh mods and parts on teh wayy. (can't upload pics right now as I'm in my phone)

So anyways that was my first Subie. Then picked up a 04 wrx with a blown motor. Got her all swapped out. Did all the work myself with some help from a buddy, unfortunately I sold it... So now it's just me and my sti.... Lol

Anyways now I have the mod bug, and building my sti up. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and check out the Igotasti scene.

Thanks
Connor

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend. Glad you could finally join us. :)

Subaru_booSTIn

Right arm guys! Still getting a hang of how this forum works. I'm over on WSC-western subaru club.

PlanB, not to go around promoting other forums but you should join WSC there's guys from that area. And maybe you could get out to a wing meet with them once and a while. Also my grandparents live in Brandon. Which isn't to far from there. I'll send you a pm next time I take a trip up there

Twiz- sexy legs, that is all. Haha jk

And to everyone else thankyouu!! Sounds like a good place to be.

Subaru_booSTIn

Yeah, seems pretty decent. I've gotta get on a computer and do this. So hard on the site with a cracked iPhone ha. So I'm using tapatalk for now :)