Big Hello From MI

kbraun

Hello my name is Kory;
I live in Michigan.

And I own this....
228969_10150346792054305_677029304_9570319_7847772_n.jpg303020_10150519521109305_677029304_10661784_585638392_n.jpg

its a 2002 WRX Wagon
it has been converted to a 2004 sti widebody wagon

has STI Front bumper cover
STI hood and hood scoop
STI Fenders, and rear quarters
STI Brembos with steel braided brake lines
2004 STI front seats kept wagon rear seats so they still can fold down
new black headliner, and blue carpet,
STI steering wheel
STI Gauges
TMW short throw
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator, and slim line fans
Full Invidia 3 inch exhaust with HKS carbon fiber muffler
Tein coilovers
Summer Rims are Rota G-Force in GunMetal
Winter Rims are Rota GR-A also in gunmetal

The wagon use to be WRB but now is more of a Java Black color gets ton of looks and lots of respect for all the work that went into making it to this point.
Also currently only has 47,000 miles on the clock... so has tons of life left in it!

kbraun

thank you this winter its going be getting a 68hta and a fmic, and a couple other things and going be making a trip to ams also looking into finding a sti 6 speed for it

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend.

kbraun

not much for modified subies in my area bunch of ls1s and mustangs, and a couple evos that my friends have

Paul.c

Howdy. Check out the members journals area and start your own so we can watch the progress on your STi conversion. Also check out the members garages and start your own.

ZachTTLM

Welome to the site Kory, I am intersted in seeing the changes unfold. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

kbraun

Welome to the site Kory, I am intersted in seeing the changes unfold. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

lol always accepting donations of parts :D

it for sure is a nice car and is making its way onto being a really fun car, cant wait to let AMS get a hold of it for a nice tune and really open it up.

SSJBaku

cool cool, i was raised in the detroit area, there a quite a few subies/evos in oakland county if you drive that way

kbraun

That about a 1 and a half hour drive LOL i use to go to oakland university. So i know there is a good amount of then around there.

SSJBaku

i know a lot of them cruise i75 up to flint in a big pack, ill have to ask my cousin when they do it if your interested

ZachTTLM

lol always accepting donations of parts :D

it for sure is a nice car and is making its way onto being a really fun car, cant wait to let AMS get a hold of it for a nice tune and really open it up.

We offer great prices on the parts. Contact us to see what we can do for what you need ;)