Favorite APPs thread

Paul.c

Ok so the thread title says it all. What is everyone's favorite app currently. I mostly use my phone for games and sports updates but am always looking for another excuse to use my phone rather than talk to people.

I am playing an iPhone app called "Extraction" it is an overhead Zombie shooter. Pretty freaking awesome if you ask me!

I also use Tapatalk for forums a lot, and Break.com for a good laugh.

So what is everyone addicted to right now?

Scooby STIle

Well noones replied to this thread yet...
I have an android based phone... and some of the apps i use are:

--GAMES--
-Dead On Arrival [Zombie game, great graphics, and same as call of dutys zombie mode]
-Drag Racing [Simple but still addictive game. You can adjust gear ratios to try to get better times as well as buy upgrades and different cars]
-Guitar Hero [Everyone knows what this is.]
-Plants VS Zombies iPhone port [An addicting game I had on my ipod touch, found a hacked/ported version that works on android. and its free!]
-The Wars [Game like age of war, google.]
-Garden of Weeden [A very slow paced, simple, game. you grow.....your garden.]

--Others--
-Caller ID Faker [For those drunk moments you want to prank your friends :tard:]
-Dropbox [useful to share files/maps with people]
-Evernote [lifesaver notepad that syncs across computer/phone]
-iHeart Radio [like a better version of Pandora]
-Tapatalk
-gStrings [Tuner app for my guitar, actually is somewhat useful when i cant find my tuner. Im not experienced enough to tune by ear yet]
-Kik Messenger [Kinda like an IM/texting app. Delivers messages way faster than regular text. Useful when sharing pictures, especially on wifi]

Well, thats all for now :p