New STi in SA, TX

STiboi

Hey there! My name is Blade an i got a 2005 STi with only 18K miles! I received it as a graduation gift from my parents because the 5 cars i had before were a bunch of junkers hahaha. Took me a good two months to find her, she is completely stock an i have some pretty big plans for her when she is paid off :D i don't know much about Subarus let alone a STi, but im learnin haha. Here she is, let me know what ya think :)
sti4.jpg
sti6.jpg
sti11.jpg
sti10.jpg
sti8.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the team! Glad you could join us. :)

blown_RS

good looking car brother, very clean. And from one Subaru n00b to another, there is a wealth of information on here and i've only been on here for like 3 days lol... :tup:

STiboi

Thanks guys, glad to be on the team :D first plan of action for the STi is get some more stock bbs wheels and powder coat them teal :) should look noice!

wo^tron

one more for the super low mileage club. Holy damn is all I can say. Also, better keep her clean! :)
I wish I could have my built STi and then have an uber-low mileage one I could just tuck away and then bring it out 20 something years later with 15 miles on it :p

STiboi

Thanks again, an yeah i been keepin her clean :) its been a little difficult though cause Texas weather is bipolar lol it rains, then the next day its super hot, than it gets super cold an rains again then gets hot again an now its raining again haha