Newbie saying HI

MOTOFOX

Hello folk!
Names Steve and live in UK.I own a 56 plate TYPE UK STI HAWKEYE in Black,(have posted some pictures in other post).ive only had this scoob for 6 months and the only things ive done are,mud flaps,HKS SSQ DV,changed all pink stickers to green.but the work done before i owned her is,Pulse Extracion exhaust,3" straight through,Green panel filter,ECUTEK REMAP to 350bhp with 400lb torque,upgraded fuel pump and Tein springs,next i want to upgrade the turbo and try for 400bhp.
Before the Hawkeye i had a 2001 WRX Bugeye in WRC Blue,i did a bit of work on that one to get her to 280bhp.
12062009050-1-1.jpg

im also a global moderator and events organiser on a sunaru forum ukscoobies.com(hope im ok putting that up)Well i hope this site all the best for when you are up and running.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for posting and coming aboard! UK STi owners are always welcome here. Nice STi! :clan:

MOTOFOX

Thanks everybody for the welcoming and nice comments on the car.

goin green was always my intentions but i was going to have the full monster kit,decided not to go that far and think that sometimes less is more,if you know what i mean.Some brilliant looking hawkeyes on here,pleasure for me being on here.THANKS......