New from Ohio

Jason31090

Sup everyone, names Jason. Car is/was an 06 STi in WRB, all stock other than the gunmetal rota torques and STi pink lowering springs.

I'm up here in Cleveland and I see quite a few STis around town, mostly blue but I've seen a fair share of black and silver.

This is my worst intro thread but as i think of more I'll post up.

Pics?
STitwins.jpg

Me and my babe's first car meet. Met another guy with a 05 and hella mods.

Jasonscar4.jpg

The day I got her home <3

Jasonscar.jpg

The day I went to go view her before buying. Instalove..

me2.jpg

mybaby6.jpg

mybaby3.jpg

mybaby2.jpg

mybaby1.jpg

Viper 60-100 roll for fun

STichase1.jpg

STichase2.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice & welcome to the family! :welcome:

Paul.c

welcome to the forum. WRB FTW! Car looks great. Are you still happy with the stock performance or do you have big plans for the future?

Jason31090

Thanks guys! The forum seems to be mostly blue now, lets keep em coming!

Stock is just right for a DD right now. I plan on a few simple power adders sometime soon.

Not too many plans for her since I want to find a garage queen this spring. Cobra or something rwd.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
mhe! I like being unique... I think so far Bad and I are the only ones with SGM

Paul.c

I like all STi colors except for pearl white. I hate that color on any car except for my grandmother's caddy. That color is not synonymous with anything except luxury, and subaru ain't fooling me.

Paul.c

yeah my 08 has almost 37k. some day it will be a dedicated track car and my DD will be a riced out civic.

Jason31090

I love all STi colors also other than Lightning Red on the 08+ models. I'm in love with the Plasma Blue Pearl and want it on the 06 soooo bad! :twisted:

Ohi Dan =)

Paul.c

I am not a fan of red cars but I think on the GR it looks decent. It is definately not my favorite but better than SWP. Sorry to clutter your intro with banter about colors. Atleast it is STi related :)

joey.lisano

Cool car. Welcome.

I'm ~45min south of Cleveland, so I never saw anyone for years. Over the past year, I've seen a couple out and about.
I'm currently in Michigan, but maybe I could stop by one day. Do you go to the Forced4's meets?

subi<3babe

i have aspen white! i love it :) hi jason, nice car! My sti is also stock because i'm a DD as well. But i want to mod it soon!

Jason31090

Atleast it is STi related :)

Bingo :lol:

Cool car. Welcome.

I'm ~45min south of Cleveland, so I never saw anyone for years. Over the past year, I've seen a couple out and about.
I'm currently in Michigan, but maybe I could stop by one day. Do you go to the Forced4's meets?

Thanks man. Yeah I see ton of STi's around the area from time to time. I know of a few of them down in Akron if that's how far 45min south you are. Yeah if you're ever in the area let me know man! I'm out at the F4 meets when I can make them but that's not as often as it used to be. :sad:

i have aspen white! i love it :) hi jason, nice car! My sti is also stock because i'm a DD as well. But i want to mod it soon!

Aspen is a good color on 04/05's, I'd either want that or Java but I really like Java. Gotta love stock DD's. What kinda mods you looking at?

LikaGhst

Welcome Jason and agreed with the others pearl white is an awkward color Aspen White is the best white ever and I love mine especially because it's less common

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bubba you live for mud, lol!