First World Problems

jswansti

Some of you may have seen this before, but the concept is simple. Post up any daily annoyances or problems that would only be considered a problem in a First World country. These are problems that would not cause sympathy from someone in a third world country. Ill start it off:

I watch shows/movies on my ipod at lunch. I forgot to charge it last night so it died half way through an Always Sunny episode today. I didn't know what to do for the next 45 minutes...

Grinder34

Track Monkey
1) My hotel didn't have wireless so I couldnt watch netflix or hulu, so i tried the TV.
2) I had to channel surf and try to guess what was playing.

jswansti

I pulled a frozen pizza out of the freezer to heat up and it was all deformed. Had to toss it since I didn't trust it anymore. So I was forced to drive 5 minutes to Little Caesars where I can pick up a cheap, hot and ready pizza!

Paul.c

1) I only get 30 minutes for lunch
2) By the time I go to lunch (a.k.a. Dinner since it's 9:00p) there are no good tv shows on so I am stuck watching TBS which is either Family Guy or The Big Bang Theory. FML
3) I can't decide what type of dog to buy next.
4) I can't find a pair of shoes that fit perfectly so I just have to keep buying shoes until I find them
5) It's too difficult to return items bought through the internet so I have to just throw it away and take the hit.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
1) I only get 30 minutes for lunch
2) By the time I go to lunch (a.k.a. Dinner since it's 9:00p) there are no good tv shows on so I am stuck watching TBS which is either Family Guy or The Big Bang Theory. FML
3) I can't decide what type of dog to buy next.
4) I can't find a pair of shoes that fit perfectly so I just have to keep buying shoes until I find them
5) It's too difficult to return items bought through the internet so I have to just throw it away and take the hit.

I have the same problem with underwear.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
^ that just put a smile on my face... PS, got the t-shirt and stickers JJ, thanks. That's why I'm smiling ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
^ that just put a smile on my face... PS, got the t-shirt and stickers JJ, thanks. That's why I'm smiling ;)

Anytime my friend. :). Thanks for all the hard work.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
When your members won't help you with your questions on which small battery to buy, and your Vendors are to busy to figure it out. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ask someone at Auto zone, JJ! :p

Sent from Galaxy S2

I'm just going to have to research. I want a small battery with mounting tray. Just more to add to my work load, lol.