exhaust headers

loupdog

does anyone know a good place to get exhaust headers from? i got a 2012 sti sedan and i want more power out of it but dont know a good place to look
thanks! :)

loupdog

which one of these would be the better one i got the cobb down pipe just want to put a new exhaust manifold on it

Last edited by a moderator:

ZachTTLM

As Fuji asked? Are you running anything else on the car besides the COBB Downpipe? May want to consider changing the catback exhaust if so, as well as upgrading the ECU with the use of a COBB AccessPORT. So many options for these car. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Email: sales@tothelimitmotorsportz.com , Phone: 724-525-6561, or PM me on here.

loupdog

ya thats all i do have the ap its running stage two right now im waiting on the cobb to release there catback for the sedan model but i want to get more upgrades cause its going on the dyno after i get the catback.

loupdog

i will do you know any good pllaces to look and i got the boost grage already just need the injectors fuel pump and controller. if i did all that would i be going to E85 or staying on reg fuel?

ZachTTLM

As you have been talking with Fuji about all this, I do agree with him on the parts to provide better fuel, and monitoring. The DeatschWerks DW65C fuel pump is a great drop in pump that is designed to run 265lph on either standard gasoline or E85. You will also want to increase your injectors to run on the E85 properly. I also recommend changing the boost control selanoid for a GrimmSpeed Unit if you plan on putting it on the dyno to tune. Far as monitoring goes, fuji's suggestion of the true boost gauge is a great idea. We have also used the AEM wideband Gauge to help monitor the air fuel ratio. Let me know if there is anythign I can help you with.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Definitely listen to these guys. I followed the advice of Fuji and Scott over at Punisher Performance and Tuning, and those are definitely the first things we did to my 2011. You'll notice a huge improvement. The stock injectors are really a joke, and the DW is perfect for us.. These guys are definitely steering you down the right path!

ZachTTLM

Did you receive the PM with the pricing as you requested? Haven't heard back, wanted to make sure you got everything you are looking for. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact me.