Drunk Forum

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Only post if you're drunk!! Makes for fun conversations ;)

I got my ass whooped at poker tonight. Played with a couple noobs and they kept raising the raises!! BAHHH. Next week I'll P0Wn tho. heheh I'm a sergeant in the Army and am married. I had one of my soldiers, single female, that was playing poker, kept biting me and I guess flirting but I didn't pay any mind. I was worried about my money out on the table!!!!

graphitebrawler

I am so very very hammered right now.

graphitebrawler

last night was nuts when i posted that.

2x Margheritas
4x Guinness
2x Makers Mark straight up with 2 ice cubes
2x Gin Rickey's
1x Irish Coffee
1x Bartender named Emily.

All i went out for was a sandwich.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
last night was nuts when i posted that.

2x Margheritas
4x Guinness
2x Makers Mark straight up with 2 ice cubes
2x Gin Rickey's
1x Irish Coffee
1x Bartender named Emily.

All i went out for was a sandwich.
HOLY SHIT!! That's a hell of a beverage list to go with a sandwhich lol. I had:

5 x budlights
1 x budweiser
1 16oz x Roth weisbier 5.3% German beer
3,4 or 5 16oz x SchofferHoffer 4.9% German beers

i lost count. i could only keep track of the first 3 types of beer cuz thats what i brought but after those i was feeling good. there was an asshole newb to the poker "club" so i kept pounding the shit out of his beers hahahah he was beyond fuck faced though and was expecting jack n cokes when he didn't buy the bottle etc when i got home, i'm SHOCKED i typed as good as i did cuz i was squinting pretty good.

G

Let's see I sat around a fire and drank rum and cokes all night. Now I'm paying the price! I lost count after so 12 or so, lol. Ouch does my head hurt now. :(

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol German beer is soo good but damn it gives me the farts the next day along with a groggy feeling that lasts a while, not so much a hangover headache just a blehhhh feeling. A case of 20 x 16oz bottles is only 10euro which is about $13 :)

G

Last night I had:
-9 beers
-4 long island iced teas
-2 shots of something I cant remember

Waking up for autocross 5 hours later was not fun! :lol:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Last night I had:
-9 beers
-4 long island iced teas
-2 shots of something I cant remember

Waking up for autocross 5 hours later was not fun! :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

T

Tarmac_GR_STI

I hate all of you :(

I can't wait till I can drink.... damn dry country!

G

Wow that's gotta suck! Dry country! I bet no ugly woman get laid, lol!!!!!

T

Tarmac_GR_STI

Yeah, it blows. I'm glad I'm just here for the humanitarian efforts, I'd hate to live here... or anywhere near here.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Wow that's gotta suck! Dry country! I bet no ugly woman get laid, lol!!!!!
That's the sad part...ALL of them get some. After going without pussy for so long, anything starts to look good, to some people anyway lol NO ME just for the record. :lol: I know what I have waiting at home :D

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Well 5fuck, i lost $40 tonight playing poker. I'm mor edown than i am up but fuck it right...it's all in fun? The "poker club" in my unit has played 4 nights now. I split the pot the first nigtht and have lost all the others lol oh well, $20 buy in is nothing compared to what youngsters pay at the club. ughhhhh I fuckedddddd up lol

6 x 5.7% beers
3 x crown shots
very little to eat as i got off of work around 6:20pm and started [poker at 7:30.......

G

Wow If I could have posted last night it wouldn't have been good:) Glad I couldn't find the computer. I almost needed to be locked out of my own forum when I drink like that. WOW I'm hanging today....

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So i was watching Madern Marvles about Wiskey and I got inspried!

I'm so fucked up right now I can hardly type this is took me ten minutes haha :tard:

gratefullife

Drinking heavy on a Sunday night is a bad idea. Working out on an empty stomach that Monday is a TERRIBLE idea!

Automagic corrected by tapatalk.