Ocean City Maryland AWD Meet 2012 Pictures.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! It was so awesome to see tons of people wearing our gear, and cars with our stickers all over them. We easily had over 400 cars this year! It was a mind blowing experience. Words can't describe how I felt at the time of the premeet and event. I'm so glad you all came from all over to join us! I personally can't wait to do it all again next year!

This is just a small amount of the pictures that I shot with my own personal camera as I was walking around talking to people and promoting the sites. There was professional pictures and videos shot and I can't wait to see them also. If you have pictures please post them as we would love to see them. Thanks again for everything each of you do for I.G.O.T.A.! You all rock!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It was fun! Hot but fun... I spent most of the day in the shade shooting the shit with the Fayetteville chapter :tup:

Z1107

George did you put an IGOTASTi banner on the 240 to turn some heads?

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
George did you put an IGOTASTi banner on the 240 to turn some heads?

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

No but the ironic thing is mine was one of the more popular attractions. And I wasn't the only 240 there :D

ZachTTLM

Damn why does this have to be freaking 900 miles away? Looks like alot of fun!!!!!!!!!

Heidi went clear from Canada, I know she had to be somewhere in the 800+ range far as miles go. So I agree with Reks no excuses ;) however I was unable to make it this year due to schedule conflicts....

IVIrSTi

Jj it saids videos? Any videos of the event you have? Can you put up any links? Thanks! Im hoping to go this year if not im going in 2 years, hope to see you guys there!