Got2Boostit2 Check In

Thanks to BadSti for inviting me over. Hope to be a contributing member as time goes on.

Darryl

DSC03218.jpg

Outside Mid Ohio for my first track session at this track. Hope to return many times.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome and :welcome:

joey.lisano

Glad you're over here. So, how long did it take you to put a lowered car on the trailer? :lol:

I just saw your post about the Energy Suspension lube. If you need some, maybe we can get some and save on shipping, or if you have a lot, I'll buy one off you.

It looks like I'll be moving to Indiana in May. I'll have to visit so you can give me some tips and proceed to lap me around the track.

Glad you're over here. So, how long did it take you to put a lowered car on the trailer? :lol:

I just saw your post about the Energy Suspension lube. If you need some, maybe we can get some and save on shipping, or if you have a lot, I'll buy one off you.

It looks like I'll be moving to Indiana in May. I'll have to visit so you can give me some tips and proceed to lap me around the track.

I still have 1/2 a tub left, so if you want some, come and get it. Just bring a container. Indiana in May? That will be cool. Could be a road trip later in the year. Have a bunch of Subaru's collect at your new residence!

And yeah, rub the loading issues I HAD in. Key word........had. Betcha I can load it with a "quickness".

joey.lisano

And yeah, rub the loading issues I HAD in. Key word........had. Betcha I can load it with a "quickness".
I knew you'd find a way. :thumbsup:

After I installed the springs and front lip, I lowered the car and then couldn't get the jack out from underneath. I felt like a dufus. I couldn't pump the jack either since the handle had no clearance to move. I had to use the OEM scissors jack to raise the side skirt. I now have to formulate a plan of attack for simply jacking up the car. Moreover, I have to jack it up onto the cheapy ramps since I can no longer drive onto them.

I knew you'd find a way. :thumbsup:

After I installed the springs and front lip, I lowered the car and then couldn't get the jack out from underneath. I felt like a dufus. I couldn't pump the jack either since the handle had no clearance to move. I had to use the OEM scissors jack to raise the side skirt. I now have to formulate a plan of attack for simply jacking up the car. Moreover, I have to jack it up onto the cheapy ramps since I can no longer drive onto them.

Um, solved that years ago. Couldn't get cars on/off the hoist. 30" of 2 x 10 (2) does the trick. But now I have them stacked.