Why is your screen name your screen name?

I started the thread on igotasubaru, I am always super curious why people choose the screen names they do. So however simple or not it may be feel free to share.

I chose subieluv, cause I love my STi, Subarus in general and well the brand too. All around subieluv! :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I needed a multiplayer name for some videogames, and I thought "Grinder" sounded pretty badass when i was like...13? Since then it's been my online handle for pretty much everything.

Z1107

When I was a LEO my radio call sign and badge number was 1107 and everyone would call me Z or 1107.

Vermont

I'm from vermont, i use pretty much the same user name for everything since 1999 when i started gaming online.

Piratemosh666

Mine came from the fact that I love heavy, moshy metal....and while at a basement show, somewhere in Buffalo (can't even remember who was playing now) I was in the middle of the pit, throwing up windmill punches like it was my job. The band that was playing broke down in to this mosh in the middle of one of their songs that sounded like the one at the end of SOD's Toxicity and screamed "Piratemosh"!!! at the top of my lungs. It was all over after that. I never heard the end of it and that was over ten years ago.

I use it on Every. Single. Forum. that I'm on now.