ideas on new turbo

loupdog

just woundering what would be the best way and best turbo if i was trying to get close to 500WHP or more out of my car

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Yeah, Fuji made crazy power out of his Black, and having ridden in it, I can tell you first hand that it's every bit as awesome as they say it is. That being said, he's selling one, and what Fuji doesn't break, he takes awesome care of, so I'd consider it.

loupdog

lol how much would you want for the fp forsale lol and yes i would build the engine prob looking into buying a used sti engine and putting new pistons rods and everything in it

loupdog

lol ill have to try and save. what else would i need to get if i got that turbo?
and how much power would i be able to get

Twinscrollgt35r

I'm not sure people understand the cost and build in making a true 500whp Subaru. Subaru's are not just a drop a big turbo on and go car. Drop the big turbo on top and watch the pistons go out the bottom.

loupdog

this is true how much would you want for all you got? and i hope it dont sell but it prob will since its going to take me a month or so to save

35r

A properly built, "reliable" 500+whp subaru will cost you in the ballpark of about $20-25K. It varies depending on your wallet and how cheap you want to be. It could be more or it could be less. I myself like high end parts, so i spend more than i probably should. I keep my numbers pretty quiet so people cant talk shit, but im in the 450-550whp range, and i have about $28k in that motor.