What type of shoes do you eat?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wait... What?!
Oh guys, I apologize for the ridiculous title! :lol:

So I was looking around and did not see a thread for shoes. Whether they are meant for track use or just your everyday shoe, show me what you're rocking!

I have a pair of casual blue SPARCO shoes. By far the most comfortable shoes I own. I don't have a picture of them on my phone, but I'll post a generic one:

15899469.jpg

Now, two days ago, my Lico shoes came in. These look frckin' awesome! I can't wait to try them out already!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342878660.378117.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342878675.623932.jpg

So let's see what sweet shoes you guys are sporting! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I used to wear Puma fast cats. Have a pair of brown and black ones that are worn pretty thin. Also have gone through two pairs of DC shoes.

EDIT: I wear boots everyday and have learned to heal toe in combat boots. Funny shit man. :tard:

That's awesome!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I paid $60 for CUSCO. $30 for the red LICO. $40 for the blue LICO. :tup:

*cough cough* www.saferacer.com *cough cough*

:D

Vermont

Ima call up my sister about that and see if brown shoe company (famous footwear and such) carry any of those brands as I get 20% off from employee discount... :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ima call up my sister about that and see if brown shoe company (famous footwear and such) carry any of those brands as I get 20% off from employee discount... :)
I'm definitely interested to know if they do! Keep me updated. :tup:

STimedic

I'm looking at a set of Piloti Prototipos....but if the Lico's are that cheap......hmmmmmmmmm.

I'll also have to ask Jordan about the Sparco shoes after doing some research.

Normally, I wear one of five different types: Nike SFB's, Vans, Etnies, Merrill Trail Gloves or my new fav, New Balance Minimus Trail shoes.

And yes, heel-toeing in combat boots is fun.....and somewhat difficult.

Last edited: