Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cordless Drill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay kiddies...

The holiday season is upon us now and with all the buying of gifts and doing good deeds I feel it is necessary to dip into my thank you points from CitiBank and treat myself to a tool. (no "you already are a tool" jokes please.)

As it turns out this process is quite difficult for me being I'm so darn indecisive, that if presented with a life threatening senario involving everyone hear and making me the only one capable of making a decision and either one resulting in all of us living... Well we would all be dead for sure. Which is why I employ your help.

Bellow is a list of goodies I am interested in. I think I have narrowed it down to one of Five items but everything on the list is still open for suggestion.

I was thinking either The Rolling Cart, The PoterCable Buffer, The Pressure Washer, The Compressor or one of the drills. Right now the buffer is the most attractive because I think I would get the most use out of it.

What do you guys think!

WishList1.jpg

WishList2.jpg

WishList3.jpg

Paul.c

If you don't already have an air compressor that would be my choice. Otherwise the polisher or the cordless impact.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Exactly. I already did that. I'm thinking...

"Compressor, under $100, how good could it be"
"Pressure Washer, Under $100, How good could it be"

This leaves me pretty much with the Cart, the Buffer or cordless drill.

Last edited:
Exactly. I already did that. I'm thinking...

"Compressor, under $100, how good could it be"
"Pressure Washer, Under $100, How good could it be"

This leaves me pretty much with the Cart, the Buffer or cordless drill.

My thoughts exactly on the compressor. I'd get the buffer. You can get a nice lithium ion drill for just a bit more. Those ones use the old school batteries that die quickly and are expensive to replace.

I'm about to cash in my Capital One rewards points from my checking account and credit card for $150 in home depot gift cards. :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL. I'm actually surprised what you can get for $100 bucks.

LOL. I'm actually surprised what you can get for $100 bucks.

All sorts of awesome shit! I often loose sight of the value of money from modding my car... $600 EWG setups, $1400 turbos etc. I (we) piss away money on these cars and often forget how much cool shit there is for much less than our car parts.... BUT I feel I would end up a hoarder with rooms filled with crap I wont use and that justifies my $9,000's in parts I bought this year. :lol:..... Until I think about my other expensive hobby... collecting/ shooting guns. Guns unlike cars don’t really depreciate... and they don’t break near as often.... AND they're something that can be passed down and enjoyed for generations. $9k in guns would be an addition of at least 10 or so to my collection. But I wouldn’t enjoy them as often as I do my car…. I have 5 firearms that I’ve only fired once.

I’m stopping here because this has turned into a long rambling… I’ve been doing this a lot more lately… I think it’s a result of PBPTS (Post Build Pre Tune Syndrome).

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I say go for the dildo. Wait there is no poll for that! Dammit wrong forum, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
See I knew it. That's what you shift with LMAO! :rofl:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
On holloween I stick it on the hood of my car and drive around looking for parties. Me and my friend crash them. He's bald so I stick it on his head and when people ask, I say he's a dick head.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
On holloween I stick it on the hood of my car and drive around looking for parties. Me and my friend crash them. He's bald so I stick it on his head and when people ask, I say he's a dick head.

That's it I'm coming to party with you sometime!