Calling all anime freaks!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Figured I'd post a thread about anime here as well. I already made one on IWSTI and it was a great success. There a tons of people that love watch anime. It's such a great Japanese culture! I grew up with anime and my childhood was pretty much based off of DragonBallZ. :lol: :tup:

Some other favorites of mine are:
-Cowboy Bebop
-Trigun
-Big-O
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Ghost in the Shell
-The entire Dragonball series
-Inuyasha
-One Piece
-Shaman King
-Akira

There are too many to list, but I'd like to see what others have watch or still do watch.

Vermont

I am with you bro. I never watched much anime as a kid (besides dragon ball and dragon ball z of course) but once I joined the army and deployed.... well shit then I found I had a bunch of time with nothing to do some days. So I would borrow other peoples hard drives and we would swap movies, shows and cartoons (along with Pr0n). And thus I got into anime. Every now then here I go online and watch an anime that looks good for swing on over to mangafox.com and read some manga if I'm bored.

Shows I watch-
-Bleach (pretty common)
-Dragon ball Z (and all of the subsequent crazy spin offs with the characters beside goku)
-Desert Punk was a favorite of mine
-Trigun
- and a whole slew of lighter mangas and short 12 episode animes.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Long list... Akira is still one of my favorites.

Wings of Honneamise was awesome as well, Ryuichi Sakamoto score, beautiful.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

shawn

you guys should check out Initial D,.... anime plus drifting! 60ish episodes... 4 seasons and pretty informative on the world of drifting in japan

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Starting this thread 3 days ago made me start watching Trigun. I started watching on Netflix and just finished up the last episode now. :tard:

Ah so good..... time to go back to watching more anime! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
you guys should check out Initial D,.... anime plus drifting! 60ish episodes... 4 seasons and pretty informative on the world of drifting in japan

I started watching yesterday. I finished episode 5 today and I'll be going back to watch more. It's actually really good and I got into it right away! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Vermont, what have you watched lately?