Resolutions?!

WiechWRX

Just wondering what will be everyones New Years resolutions this year? And how long will you stick to it? Lol mine usually last about a week. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
To open this forum is mine! LOL!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol To drive my car and have fun with it as much as possible!! I've only had my car 6months of this year and about a month of that was down for installs. I'm not gonna lie and say stop smoking, stop drinking. Pay off bills isn't really a resolution, it's a priority. Start college I guess. My unit here in Germany LOVES going to the field though. I was gonna take GOV'T starting the 15th of Jan but I have a 3day field problem in Jan, 5day in Feb and 2week in Mar.

Paul.c

Pay off credit card. Finish out my garage by march. Get rid of my holiday gut! Place top 20 in tire pax at auto-x.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I need to get all of my toys paid for lmao! All of my car payments exceed the cost of my mortgage! Also, everyone may be seeing an AWD dyno in Springfield, Missouri this upcoming 2011!
You tune?
Pay off credit card. Finish out my garage by march. Get rid of my holiday gut! Place top 20 in tire pax at auto-x.
I'm trying to get a holiday gut!! 6'5'' 195lbs is lanky lol