Hi... Hello :)

djmatao

Hey errbody, names Daniel, I drive a beautiful 06 Aspen White STi with Goldies, shes my pride and joy, her name is Snow White and she really is treated like a princess. Shes more for show, never tracked has only seen canyon roads a handful of times in her life, to give an idea of how easy she really is driven, I just hit 50k miles and am still running the Stock Potenza RE070's that came on the car when bought off the dealer lot lol Im obsessed with her and cant keep my hands off her sexy body, i give her weekly bathes and bi-monthly waxes, engine bay looks like it just rolled off the lot still

She has a few modifications including Invidia G200 exhaust, Stance GR+Pro Coilovers, F+R Whiteline Sway bars, Tein F+R Strut Tower Bars, and SPT Shortshifter. On the inside I have upgraded Infinity Reference Sound System with 650w amp, slimline sub under the front seat, Pioneer Z3 indash navi, and a custom blue suede headliner to match the seats. On the outside she has a replica Chargespeed Type 2 front lip, mud flaps, Perrin Wing Support

Ive been taking my time with the modifications because she spretty darn near perfect as she is, but I do plan on furthering the suspension setup, but as for power Im happy right where she is at.

Heres a couple pics of my baby:

l_5fca1b92799be10e471a3faecd48be1a.jpg

9ffec310-1-1.jpg

9c4b72e1-1-1.jpg

I also have an 06 WRB STi sitting in my driveway, with a blown motor waiting to get a rebuild :)

cb5a6f33-1.jpg

My girlfriend also drives an 07 UGM :)

DSC08747-1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out our memberships! Nice rides!

Paul.c

that is a beautiful family of cars you have there. Will the WRB one be rebuilt as a dd or a track beast? Auto-x maybe?