i dont know how to use the gift option or how to find it

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

JuanSTI

well im trying to order some parts from streetmasters and jeremy the guy who is helping me told me he sent me the amount i had to pay as a gift thats what i dont get

35r

... Thats not right. You pay the vendor directly... Not through us. Your just supposed to let then know that your using them through te IGOTA community so that they know wherebyou came from and that their advertising works. Pay them as you would anyone else you have ever bought things from.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Oh they "paypal gift" trick.

Wehn paying with Paypal, you can select the gift option. Then, If you have a bank account directly linked, the payment will go through as an e-check. The process will take a few days (like real checks) but you'll save teh ~3% paypal comission.

35r

Oooooh i never knew.... I only used paypal once... And that was to pay for my igota membership :D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
1) log into PayPal
2) At the top, hit "Send Money"
3) Enter the recipients email, and the amount
4) Below the amount there are two tabs, the default is "Purchase". Select the "Personal" tab, and now the default selection is "Gift."

I believe you have to have a bank account linked (not just a credit card) for the free gift option to work.

As always, dont do the "gift" option to someone you don't trust, as there's no buyer protection with Paypal when the Gift is selected.

JuanSTI

yea thanks i did it during my lunch time and i order my parts thanks that was really easy and fast