Stoooopid Questions

Subarumad

Hi,

i know it's probably written somewhere, and i haven't found it, but why can't i put up a SIG or change my avatar to a pic??

Cheers
Adz

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
At the top of the screen, click on "settings". From there look at the left column to find all the options.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You need to be a premium member to get all those options. Click under my signature where it's says upgrade your membership here. It will break down all the different memberships. Thanks JJ.

Paul.c

But remember that buying a membership doesn't mean money in JJs pockets. it means participation in mod give aways and avatar and sig. Premium FTW

Subarumad

I have been apart if setting up and running 2 websites so I completely understand what is entailed in all the stuff regular users don't see behind the scenes. I guess I'm just use to having a avatar and Sig as standard lol

I'll see how dynasties permit as time goes on if it can be allowed.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well let's just say I have lot's of money in this company and did it all by the books, and I wish the money went into my pocket. I now pay $400 a month just to advertise us on the world wide web. I have lots of money I saved up to do IGOTASTi and paid cash for it all so we our not going no where, but the support from my members helps us keep updated and giveaways going! All the support helps keep us fresh and my mods have donated to the site also and I thank them!