Creative Creations

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Post cool and creative things that you have seen. I'll start:

295876_589092714443407_210112493_n.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That is F*cking awesome!.

I will be turning my ebay special car seats into an end couch for the end of my bed. It's going to have a center console with cup holders

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Must. Post. Pictures when done!!!!! :eek:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
View attachment 4794 My new gaming chair ;) handles like an STi (LOL)

No wayyyyyy!!!! Dude you should have made a how to and entered for the $1000 drawing!!!! How long did it take you to do??????? Can you post some more pictures please?

IVIrSTi

There were many reasons why i chose NOT to enter that, well i wanted to BUT i thought it was an 18+/21+ deal, and i had this thing going as i was a little depressed a month ago, and this stopped my depression, and i got really happy. The other reason i didnt do it was that if a kid won that 1.000... What do you think other people would think? I mean id get known around these 3-4 sites, BUT id get called a cheater, like every other contest ive joined in the past... (Dont even know how ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
There were many reasons why i chose NOT to enter that, well i wanted to BUT i thought it was an 18+/21+ deal, and i had this thing going as i was a little depressed a month ago, and this stopped my depression, and i got really happy. The other reason i didnt do it was that if a kid won that 1.000... What do you think other people would think? I mean id get known around these 3-4 sites, BUT id get called a cheater, like every other contest ive joined in the past... (Dont even know how ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Dude that is not how we roll. Everyone gets the same chance and you are judged solely on your composition. If someone has a problem with a 14yo winning a contest then maybe they should look a little closer into their own lives and figure out why a kid did better than them. That's the way I see it and it says clearly in the contest rules that anyone can participate except admins.

That would be an awesome how-to IMO.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Want step by step :) ? I can do it? I have returned by the way :D, ahere do i put it though?

YES! Please make a how to! You would have a great chance at winning the contest! I also want to see it so I can make one in the future as well! That is sick as hell!

IVIrSTi

YES! Please make a how to! You would have a great chance at winning the contest! I also want to see it so I can make one in the future as well! That is sick as hell!

all right :D i will make one today if you guys don't mind haha (i know you guys don't haha) just stay tuned to my profile, with the pictures and Step by Step tutorial.

IVIrSTi

Dude that is not how we roll. Everyone gets the same chance and you are judged solely on your composition. If someone has a problem with a 14yo winning a contest then maybe they should look a little closer into their own lives and figure out why a kid did better than them. That's the way I see it and it says clearly in the contest rules that anyone can participate except admins.

That would be an awesome how-to IMO.

should have known that, :/ although its fine. Its a contest i could have won if i would've listened a bit better..., but thanks for the information. I will post the "How to make an awesome STi seat chair" in How-To's. stay tuned!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
should have known that, :/ although its fine. Its a contest i could have won if i would've listened a bit better..., but thanks for the information. I will post the "How to make an awesome STi seat chair" in How-To's. stay tuned!

Well you have three months to do it. Contest ends December 31. If you have to take it all apart and start over it would be worth it. Please read the contest thread carefully. You need to follow certain formatting and grammar criteria to win.

IVIrSTi

Well you have three months to do it. Contest ends December 31. If you have to take it all apart and start over it would be worth it. Please read the contest thread carefully. You need to follow certain formatting and grammar criteria to win.

Im going to order a new seat, this one i "MIGHT" Sell it one of these days... If anyone is interested give me a PM BUT im still thinking... the new seat if i can find one, (i am aiming at fridayish to sundayish) i will write down all the steps, tools, etc etc, wish me luck haha, if you have any places that might have these seats, PM me please!

IVIrSTi

Wait! Even better..! i will make two 3 things, (But have 2 posts!) 2 STi seats and maybe do it on video..? and maybe make a love seat from the rear seats (LOL ironically...hah!) maybe enter those two, so in all i would have 3 seats (2 if i sell this one) and a sofa.. :D

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would consider this all one how-to... anyway to keep this thread on topic lets move any further conversation to the contest thread :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I found another lamp!!

7BAADD89-E1E9-4B3F-8A1A-F32540A49A0A-1357-0000014B3956ADB1_zps040caadc.jpg