A pretty cool rolling shot of my 04 sti.

Kryptok

My 04 Sti, you guys have used a picture of my car before on your Facebook page but feel free to use this one as well! :D I'm trying to get the photographer 'out there' he's a very good friend of mine. His name is Keith Tracey, my name is Kevin.

A little bit on the car if anyone is curious. It has a 20g,850cc injectors,ETS FMIC, 44mm EWG, list goes on and on, lots of supporting mods. Stock internals made 371/376 :tup:

sKGSFQE.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
^ Sexy. I know I've mentioned it before, but I really like the teeth painted on the intercooler.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I love the teeth... looks like it's rolling down the road going NMNUMNUMNUMNUM!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Where are you from? My intercooler is missing a lot of paint from road stones and I'm going to paint it black again.
I'm half tempted to do this to the Batmobile, but idk... It's awesome but I don't know if I wanna be a copycat...lol

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I really should get some of the "cone kill" decals. I've definitely eaten my fair share of cones on the auto-x track. LOLOL

OMG love the kill decals, especially the "vette" ones, would love to get my hands on a few. Love the FMIC Kryptok, I might steal your idea..dont eat me

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I am going to paint my intercooler tomorrow. I'm seriously considering the teeth. Last chance for anyone to voice their opinion.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No regrets, no second thoughts. It must be a sealed deal! OM NOM NOM!!!!! :D