Home Ownership

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I bought a house! Now I feel really poor again!

But part of the purchase was a 60-day rent-back to the sellers, so I dont even get to move in until september. Uggggggh i hate waiting!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice. Welcome to the block, lol.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Congrats! Hopefully it came with a garage. I've only heard you talk about a garage for some time now.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
It does, but it doesnt. It's one space of four in a twin tandem garage (double garage door, two spaces deep). That means someone may have to back out my car, or I may have to backout someone else's. I'm not sure how i feel about that vs the street parking situation. But I dont think I'll get to keep a large work bench in there or anything like that. And I'll have to double check the condo bylaws to see what they say about vehicle maintenance in the garage.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I have never heard of sharing for four. That's a new one to me but out 'round these here parts we have more space.
(Hick accent applies to that last sentence) lol

Yea, I dunno about someone else moving my cars around.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
How many units are sharing that 4-space garage? If it was you and your gf/wife/room mate, sharing two spots where you park behind each
other it wouldn't be so bad, but if you shared side to side with people in other units either in front or behind you, that would @#$%ing blow.
I can't imagine that's how it works...

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I finally moved in! Thats part of the reason I havent been on much, along with weddings pretty much every weekend.

The moving part sucks, but the new place is great!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I finally moved in! Thats part of the reason I havent been on much, along with weddings pretty much every weekend.

The moving part sucks, but the new place is great!

I thought you left us. :(

Glad you like your new home. :)