Newbie from NM

STIgurl73

HEY! My name is Marisa and I just picked up my 2011 WRX STI on Friday afternoon! I LOVE my STI!!!! I'm working hard on getting to 1,000 miles so I can really drive her! I live in Albuquerque, NM. Thats it if you want more ask!!! :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stigurl0204/

Attachments

• 2011-01-08_12-28-55_949.jpg
    2011-01-08_12-28-55_949.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 52

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out the ladies room forum and our memberships for cool add-ons and monthly give aways! Welcome and I love the color! :)

gerwulf

Welcome to the site and congrats on the car, the brand new STIs are soooooooooooooooo sexy. That is a really nice car! I have been through your area before. Back in May of 07, the wife and I took our new 06 STI. From Missouri to New Mexico, we went to Santa Fe, and Taos. From there we went to the Canyon De Chelly (spelling). I really enjoyed driving through the mountains up there in my 06. It was Memorial day and I had the roads all to myself up there and I was hitting those 25mph curves at 50+ lol

Paul.c

Welcome to the team. I absolutely love the Plasma Blue STi. I used to be jealous of the euro guys for having the dark blue but now we have PBP. Congrats on the car and I look forward to seeing this car progress. Start a garage and let us watch it progress. Any future plans for the car or the driver? Auto-x, HPDE or track days?

F

fixem2

Still getting used to the new STI sedan. The advertisement pics don't do it justice, you car looks really good. Welcome to the site and have fun!

BadlandsRacer

Welcome to the forum! GREAT looking car...I, too, love the plasma blue pearl, and am a fan of the 2011 sedan.

Start a journal in the member's garage so we can all follow along with what you do to and with the car! :)

STIgurl73

Welcome to the team. I absolutely love the Plasma Blue STi. I used to be jealous of the euro guys for having the dark blue but now we have PBP. Congrats on the car and I look forward to seeing this car progress. Start a garage and let us watch it progress. Any future plans for the car or the driver? Auto-x, HPDE or track days?

Started garage! And as far as driver I would love to get into something but for now I'm just going to get used to really driving. We do have a couple tracks here and I will def try that!

AND thanks for the welcome!!! (hi Bubba02STi!)

Last edited: