Drink of Choice?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Whats everyone's drink of choice, or just some of your favorites?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'll reply to my own thread :lol:

Right now im drinking something i came up with when i was craving an old fashioned and didnt have the proper ingredients

2.5 measures bourbon
.5 measures simple syrup
.5 measures contreau (or probably any orange liqueur)
.5 measures water (or let the ice melt)

Yumm.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If I'm at the bar, it's a Long Island Iced Tea. No tequila.

At the moment, I'm pouring myself a Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Dr. Pepper.

Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
That sounds good. May have to give it a shot. What's the syrup?

Mine is Bushmills 16yr. Very smooth. Usually add a dash of Pepsi for color. Nothing fancy on my end.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I enjoy a nice bloody george after a hard days work...

12-16oz V8 vegetable juice
1/2 tsp horse radish
one shot of vodka (or to taste)
wedge of lemon
4 tbl of clam juice
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp OldBay spice
one stalk of celery

Yum!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
2 glasses of milk every morning.

:lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
2 glasses of milk every morning. :lol:

Take it easy on the milk. Studies have shown a significant increase in colon
cancer for those with dairy rich diets, especially those who regularly consume milk.

It's not that the proteins and fats in milk 'cause' cancer, it's that they increase
the speed at which cancerous cells grow and replicate. Everyone has cancer cells
in their body, but our immune systems destroy them before they get out of control.

Cultures of colo-rectal cancer cells (and some other cancers alike) in a Petri dish
grew at, up to 326% the rate of the control samples, when fed casein. The casein
in dairy products is thought to be the culprit. Casein is the "curds" versus the "whey".
Many cheeses are heavy in casein.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Take it easy on the milk. Studies have shown a significant increase in colon
cancer for those with dairy rich diets, especially those who regularly consume milk.

It's not that the proteins and fats in milk 'cause' cancer, it's that they increase
the speed at which cancerous cells grow and replicate. Everyone has cancer cells
in their body, but our immune systems destroy them before they get out of control.

Cultures of colo-rectal cancer cells (and some other cancers alike) in a Petri dish
grew at, up to 326% the rate of the control samples, when fed casein. The casein
in dairy products is thought to be the culprit. Casein is the "curds" versus the "whey".
Many cheeses are heavy in casein.

Im a walking cancer then. I love milk. I chug it all the time. I should post a pic of my fridge so you can be like "wtf!"

:lol:

But i blame milk for making me 6'7" :lol: