RC CAR HELP? (please?)

IVIrSTi

well as you guys may know already ( not really.. nobody does...) i would love to have an RC car, but i need help on the ratios, im looking at 2004 STi body's that are 17.5" (inches) long, its from 1:10, (both are but i need help deciding...
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON GAS ENGINE SUBARU RC CARS POST THEM OR PM ME! Thanks!

Links are:
http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Full...UTF8&qid=1376000692&sr=1-2&keywords=rc+subaru
and:
http://www.amazon.com/Subaru-WRX-ST...TF8&qid=1376000692&sr=1-14&keywords=rc+subaru

YES THEY ARE THE SAME but what to get? help? Keep reading under!!

not sure for about under(or a little more than) 120.00 if i can get a gas engine, if someone can help please do! i want to start tomorrow or this weekend (get paid and have this large parking lot that is never used haha)

PS will take the newer models too ill just deal with it hahah

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I would go to a local hobby shop and talk to the guys there.

Just like with real cars, you'll probably be happier talking to the knowledgable guys and perhaps paying a bit more upfront for a quality and proven brand.

I tried to get into RC Aircraft a few years ago, and had the same problem. I got some crappy, but "affordable" stuff. I ended up just wasting my money and having to spend more in the end.

IVIrSTi

I would go to a local hobby shop and talk to the guys there.

Just like with real cars, you'll probably be happier talking to the knowledgable guys and perhaps paying a bit more upfront for a quality and proven brand.

I tried to get into RC Aircraft a few years ago, and had the same problem. I got some crappy, but "affordable" stuff. I ended up just wasting my money and having to spend more in the end.

good point but i really cant seem to find any in the Hartford CT around, or in Hartford county :( ill keep looking!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Had a friend that had Traxxas RC cars. He seemed to like them but I know nothing else other than it was nitro and fast.