Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg. Drool. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Omg. Drool. :tup:

Just listen to it growl!

We also think the 2004 STi is the closet to the 22B and was voted the number 10th car to own as a collectors car. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm now that you bring up that 04 is closest to 22b. I has a question. What about the 03/04 s203?? Wouldnt it be closer since the japs put it on steroids??? :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The reason the 2004 STi is in such demand now in good shape is because Peter Stevens who designed the Mclaren F1 designed the 2004 STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The reason the 2004 STi is in such demand now in good shape is because Peter Stevens who designed the Mclaren F1 designed the 2004 STi.

I knew f1 designer contributed for 04. I didnt know it was in demand cause of that!

Woudlnt it be 04 and 05 then?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please read below. ;)

Cost: $16,000-$25,000
Why: The first-year of Subaru's rally-inspired WRX STI stuffs 300 hp and an impressive all-wheel-drive system into the restrained and practical Impreza sedan. Few cars yield the STI's combination of high performance and four-door utility.

The inconsistent availability of Subarus in various U.S. markets means that used pricing is all over the place, but look to spend at or near $20,000 for an example with fewer than 100,000 miles on the clock. Lower-mileage 2004 examples can climb into the mid-$20,000 range: impressive considering the $31,525 MSRP of a new 2004 STI. The 2004 STI did more than establish Subaru with American enthusiasts; it created an entirely new segment of performance car made to handle alternative roads and weather. And families fit, too.

Grab a 2004 STI now before it is officially deemed a modern classic.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmmm. Maybe i never paid much attention to the changes from 04 to 05. Well in this case:

2004 FTMFW!!!!! :tup:

:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It was the STi that start the craz over here.