Everyone meet Laguna Seca

heatsoak

Whats up everyone Im Gary, and this is my 2006 STI "Laguna Seca". Shes been like this for over 2 years now and this was one if the first laguna seca blue impreza's out there. In the last 18months I have seen an 04/05 and now an 02/03 have surfaced..All imposters lol. Under the hood we have a p&l rotated kit (3076) and a spearco tmic that put down 414 at EFI on there mustang dyno, and one hell of an awesome powerband
smile.gif

It has a fully built Rallispec longblock and that was on pump gas (93oct) and meth. The car has been off the road for quite some time now and is getting a few more goodies and will be back this spring hopefully running better then every.

4543292066_727241efe7_z.jpg

4689135892_a01d37e470_z.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
WOW that thing is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining the site and enjoy your stay. Check out the Member's Garage and feel free to start a journal of your own.:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team and be sure to check out our memberships for giveaways and monthly contests! I love your car. AWESOME!

heatsoak

Are you the LSB guy from NJ? His LSB was beautiful. Yours looks good too man. Welcome.

I am from NJ, the other 2 LSB subaru's are nothing like mine lol. The one 04/05 (DE I think?) is a stock body car thats painted, with basic bolt ons and there is an 02/03 (west coast) out there somewhere that looked very beat up too. Ive got the show and go lol, and this car does get daily driven weather permitting. Shes back off the road with the motor out again :( and then headed back to the body shop to get touched up. I dont see the car being back on the road until probably about may, there is still sooo much that needs to get done and with my busy work 2 jobs schedule and go to school I dont get around to wrenching on the car as much as I would like to.

-Gary