Subaru STI NBR Challenge 2014

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Check this out! Dang does that STi sound awesome!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Epic. Love it. Too bad the production model isnt going to perform or look as good as that! :lol:

Cammy5106

Love it

I was having a discussion about the new WRX and STI the other day about the standard range that comes out the dealership always look toned down, but if this thing is anything to go by I look forward to seeing modded ones in the near future as that looks stunning.

Robb

Oh man now im done for all over again! I'm such a sucker for motorsports videos and now that this came out I am all over the 2015 STI!! The same thing happened in 2005 when the WRC practice videos came out with Solberg and they showed the '06 facelift model in WRC trim- I was done for a placed a deposit that weekend beforer even seeing them in person as the '05s were still on the lot. Thats what I LOVE about Subaru man- their roots in motorsport go hand in hand with their STI division and I am happy to support that effort with my future purchase!

Chris Savage

Love it

I was having a discussion about the new WRX and STI the other day about the standard range that comes out the dealership always look toned down, but if this thing is anything to go by I look forward to seeing modded ones in the near future as that looks stunning.

I agree:tard: