Snow storms in the past weeks and upcoming!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So how has everyone been fairing with the weather as of late?

I've been frickin' enjoying the snow and utterly DISLIKING the retarded amounts of salt that is dumped on the damn streets...

I feel bad for all of the subies that are getting that crap rubbed in and out through them. :(

On a more positive note, Cleveland is expected 6-10 inches! Buffalo area is 12-18!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to see pictures in the next 24-48 hours of people who are getting hit hard with snow!!!!

We should have a great amount set by the time I wake up. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
We're getting slammed here in Michigan. I don't think it has actually snowed that much in the last 24 hours,
but somehow this morning was one of the most treacherous drives into work so far this season. It takes forever
to get anywhere when it's like this. I don't drive dangerously fast or anything, but I still pass EVERYONE on the
road. There is so much traffic though, that when it's like this, people are too afraid to change lanes and end
up dicking up the entire flow of traffic. It took me 40 minutes to go 15 miles this morning. :banghead:
I know times are tough and people don't have the money that they used to, but still....if you live in the snow belt
like this, you had better have good tires. Some people couldn't get away from a stop light this morning, just
sitting there spinning. :doh:
We've broken a bunch of total and monthly snow fall records this year and still there are people I know who are
driving around on shitty 3-season tires.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hey i have trouble starting off! Not everyone is blessed with awd. Let alone winter tires. Then again not everyone is blessed with common sense and a little bit of logic and understanding of craigslist! :lol:

Rwd too much fun in snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Im having more fun in the truck than i ever did in my sti!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
AWD is wonderful in these conditions, but I'm a firm believer that it doesn't matter what drivetrain is under you if you have shit tires.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
AWD is wonderful in these conditions, but I'm a firm believer that it doesn't matter what drivetrain is under you if you have shit tires.

Absolutely. I got all terrain tires on the rear. Shitty in the front so i take turns like a grandma :(