Side jobs/alternate professions

Alter3go

Does anyone on here provide any services they feel they should get paid for? Such as work body work, fix phones, custom vinyl, paint, or sheet metal. Doesn't have to be vehicle related necessarily. Just trying to utilise my resources see what y'all have to offer maybe some of us can make a little extra sum sum.

Just saying son! Just sayin.

Alter3go

On this post you can. it would be most appreciated if you could list some things that you are. Let us know

Ive been doing a lot of PnP over the past 6 years. this includes exhaust manifolds, tgv deletes, TB's, intake manifolds, heads, and port matching. Ive also done a lot of mig welding for people and im picking up tig welding to make IC piping, brackets, catch cans, coolant resevoirs, etc. next thing thing I hope to accomplish will be building a set of headers, oil pan, and custom intake manifold.

Alter3go

i re-image/refurb computers/build computer/ media servers/repair and replace ipad/iphone/android screens can jailbreak/root them lil monkeys as well

i re-image/refurb computers/build computer/ media servers/repair and replace ipad/iphone/android screens can jailbreak/root them lil monkeys as well

nice, a techie. I built the computer i am on right now and ive had to replace the digitizer on my android phone...love it.

Alter3go

Well I am trying and i do mean trying LOL to get the most familiar with JAVA, C/C++ which is always on demand and can be virtually used on any platform from MAC to PC this is including phones and video games apps. so its I am a MAC guy myself, but at work i don't get to use that, but in the military they keep it BASIC and keep with the Windows and IDE based platforms so i am trying to keep myself as marketable as possible

I know what you mean. C/C++/C# have been around for a while so that is a good start. JAVA has made its way big time in the more recent years so that is definitely a good skill. I would also look into linux and unix based applications since that seems to be a big deal in the background and can also be easy entry into some corporations that look for people and have a small pool to choose from.

Alter3go

Yeah dude C sharp isn't bad either you pretty much get the picture from the other two and I do like unix based Linux I toyed with it but it isn't for me I'd say that's more for "smart users" that have a bit of an obsession lol. I do have to learn about it though for my job so I won't lose it. I tinker with scanning networks recently for vulnerabilities and I practice on mine a bit. I am going to network my whole house n once it releases I'm doing the "ninja sphere" should look it up it's built by the same guys that do ninja blocks

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I offer free e-tunes to the community and to military personnel.

I offer pro-tuning services to a local shop for free

I fix computers when they go awry.

I maintain a local company's network, website and databases

I build kick ass boost gauges.

I'm a GEEK!

:lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
How much for a boost gauge?

I'm backlogged at the moment... right now there is a year waiting list! :lol: I haven't done the real math yet but if I do decide to start selling these it will be right around $150