13 nav sub wiring

i have a question to see if you guys know. i want to chane the oem sub and shit amp in my car to something else. not sure if there is rca attachments on the back of the nav system. has anyone found anygting about this or know what the wires are that go to the amp 2 green 2 grey 1 black 1 red???

You can replace it with the system I'm selling you! I took it out yesterday while I was doing the WRC Tail Light Mod LOL. I'm not sure at all but I assume red is power, black is ground, and the other 4 wires are for the subwoofer/speaker. One of the green wires and one grey wire should have a stripe on them as well, those are + - for the OEM sub.

Thats why I am trying to figure the wireing out si I can wire it up to the system I am buying from you. There is a grey with a black strip and a green with a black strip. So those are the rca??

Thats why I am trying to figure the wireing out si I can wire it up to the system I am buying from you. There is a grey with a black strip and a green with a black strip. So those are the rca??

Im not too sure about your wiring, as I dont know where it is/what it looks like. Im not good with the GR model wiring. But I did find this for you, are you using the OEM amp to power your front door speakers? if so this link helps. I do know your not using the amp im selling you to power your door speakers but it gives you an idea. hope this helps. http://www.subaruaudio.net/tools-and-how-to/wiring/

plus when you recieve the package, all you need is the kit for RCA, Power, Ground, Remote. Make sure its 8 gauge wire or larger. :tup:

Your RCA are plug type looking connectors, usually Red and white, but nowadays their just two different colors. They plug into the back of the OEM headunit yes, I didnt clarify that in my first post.

forsure i am going to pull the headunit out and look at the back to see if there is a rca connection. i sure hope so or i might have to just take it in and have soem one do the wiring. the rca is the onlything holding me back. i have read that you can make the rca.

forsure i am going to pull the headunit out and look at the back to see if there is a rca connection. i sure hope so or i might have to just take it in and have soem one do the wiring. the rca is the onlything holding me back. i have read that you can make the rca.

Nope Stock HU doesn't have RCA plugs, like an aftermarket. you add them to the harness. heres a how to...http://ae64.com/Subaru-Navi-subwoofer-RCA-install.htm

subarunavirear.jpg

That didnt seem to be what i was looking for. I have the new fujitsu nav and the wiring is different Than what you posted.

The wiring comparing the fujitsu nav and the premium nav are that the fuji has a better quality and more outputs than the regular HU. meaning more pins/different harness. Id recommend you go to an audio shop to get it installed. If you were local near me I could help you install, I cant explain over the interw3bs, i'd have to show you in person what goes where, etc. heres an interesting read from nastysocks, dont know if this is what your looking for... http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2298834

now i just have to figure it out. friday is coming lol

ohh yes! cant wait to give it a new home! im doing weight reduction this summer :D i sold my rota grids as well for 1300$ shipped :D!!!!!!