Disputing a PayPal purchase

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Anyone ever had to deal with a crook and dispute a purchase made with PayPal?
How is the process?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It sucks!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Paypal is easy to deal with. Ive never had a problem. 98% buyer is right.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well, I've given the guy 24 hours to refund. Told him I would dispute with paypal if I did not receive confirmation of refund. Month and a half and he now is ignoring my requests for updates.
What pisses me off is tha this company used To be reputable so I had no qualms about ordering from him. After ordering, I did some looking up on the install of the parts and discovered some rather interesting feedback regarding the company and the way they have been handling things in the last six months.

yup, just open up a dispute in paypal and everything will work itself out. I usually dont wait past a month though because there is a time threshold so i would definitely check it out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You only have 45 days to dispute.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dispute it now! Don't wait.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dispute it now! Don't wait.

I gave the guy 24 hrs to rectify. I know, but I hold true to my word. I will start the process tomorrow because I doubt he will respond.

Not a Subaru parts vendor, in case anyone is wondering, but a Porsche parts vendor/fabricator.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well, the cocksucker ignored my last request for a refund so it has started. I am officially disputing the transaction. I doubt he'll respond to the paypal thing so I guess it will go to their next level.
How fucking hard is it to say the shit is on backorder or that sorry but we can't fulfill the order?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Lololollol.

Haha the dick refunded my money 30 minutes after I opened the dispute with PayPal.
Oh well, problem over.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lololollol.

Haha the dick refunded my money 30 minutes after I opened the dispute with PayPal.
Oh well, problem over.

Bahahahaha. Nice! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good for you.

Case closed.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Shit. I jumped too soon. The email was from his website updating my order status to "refunded". PayPal, so far, has not recognized, processed or received a refund. I guess I'll wait a day or so to see if they process this refund? Maybe the guy doesn't plan on giving it back and just plans on playing the game a bit longer?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Do you still have the dispute open with PP? Don't close it until you have case money!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How much was it for?