Very unexpected turn of events. 3/31/14

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow. Thats all i can say. Im still rather shocked at this point too. From what shouldve been a normal day to balls to the walls mayhem. No one couldve see this coming and i am still speechless.... So after work i went to get an allignment at acura. All was going as it should have until ot hit 5:07 pm. Then a salesman and his friend walk in the back of the shop while my friend and i are working on my allignment and he stops. He just stands there staring at my car. After literally about 3 minutes of silent staring he comes up to me and asks whose car it is. I acknowledge that its my car and he asks me how much i want for it right there on the spot. I tell him its not for sale as i fucking love the car to no end. Its been everything i needed it to be and more for almost 4 years now. He instists and asks again. How much do you want for it right now? Again i tell him its not for sale. He asks me a few questions about the car and then says. Ill give you 40 thousand for it right now. I stand there speechless looking at this guy straight in the eyes not knowing what to think. I ask him how much did you say? He repeats his offer of 40 thousand. I ask him why do you want to buy this car right now? He says hes been looking around and couldnt find one in the area that he liked and when he laid his eyes on the world rally blue he was instantly sold. So i reassure myself by asking again for a confirmation that i understood correctly: forty thousand dollars. He did say 40k but i was so shocked that i couldnt believe it. Well we finish the allignment while he walks around looking at every part of the car. In the meantime my mind is rushing left and right thinking what in the world am i going to do now car wise. Everything i know and learned was done on that car specifically. It wouldnt be the same with any other car. So we finish the allignment and the guy wants to go straight to the bank so he can transfer 40k to my account. So we go and he does indeed transfer 40k over. I sign the title and give it to him alongside both sets of keys. He drives off and thats that. Now im stuck without an sti and with 40k in my account. For the past 3 hours ive been looking around at options and its either another 04 sti or a 15 stang gt. Im heavily leaning on the 04 sti though as ive had so much fun with it. Tomorrow im going to go see one for sale. Its a wrb with 78k miles. Asking 17.5k. Yup today was insane. Definitely wasnt prepared for that. Well i hope you enjoyed my story because this is an april fools joke. Ps i did get my allignment done though. Car drives perfect! Have a good night and i hope you enjoyed wasting your time reading all of this just to find out i got an allignment done. If there are a lot of fragment and run on sentences its because i typed this all out on my phone and i could care less about punctuation lol. Thanks for reading if you did! Now its your turn to write a funny april fools joke. However if someone offered me 40k i would have to take the deal. Just for those that are really wondering. Good night!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Crack head!